Wall Street Plaza | St. Patrick’s Day Block Party
Downtown Orlando takes its St. Patrick’s Day VERY SERIOUSLY, and nowhere does it bigger and better in the area than Wall St. Plaza. The festivities kick off at 4pm. Expect a few thousand people drinking Guinness & dancing a gig to the sounds of Live Bands & Bag Pipes.
- Friday, March 17th starting at 4pm until 2am
- Irish Food, Drinks and Music plus Green Beer, giveaways and even a Leprechaun!
- Live music with: Mike & Jeremy, Audio Exchange, Who Rescued Who and DJ Korndogg
- Pipe & Drums multiple times throughout the night
- $5 Drink Specials on Guinness, Guinness Blonde, Harp Lager, Jameson and Irish Car Bombs!
- Thousands of people in green!