Raglan Road | Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival
Want to immerse yourself in the most authentic Irish experience for St. Patrick’s Day in Orlando? Raglan Road is located in the newly re-branded area of Disney Springs ( previously Downtown Disney) and has hosted this monumentous event for years and it draws a huge crowd.
This event runs Thursday – Sunday. For the best experience without the crowds go Sunday!
You won’t find a drop of green beer here thanks to Raglan Road’s authentic Irish flair; instead, you’re invited to celebrate as the Irish do with award-winning Irish bands, quick-stepping Irish dancers, and palate-pleasing Irish cuisine. – taken from disneyparks.disney.go.com
- Cover Charge is $10 on St. Patrick’s Day | No Cover Thurs, Sat, or Sun
- Lots of awesome bands that represent traditional and modern Irish sounds
- Young Dubliners – Quite possibly Celtic rock’s hardest working band, playing hundreds of shows to thousands of fans across the United States and Europe every year. www.youngdubliners.com
- The Byrne Brothers – An exceptionally talented traditional Irish music family from Donegal. www.thebyrnebrothers.com
- HanaLena Band – A sister duo based out of Nashville, Tenn. www.hanalena.com
- The Raglan Roots Coalition
- Swingin’ On the Gate – They are multiple medal winners at Fleadhs music competitions and have toured in Italy, Switzerland and the United States. www.facebook.com/
- Rollickin’ Rua – A clash of Celtic cultures creates a cacophonous crescendo.
- Jennifer Lyons – An award winning singer-songwriter from Co Cork in Ireland.
- The Raglan Road Irish Dancers – Plucked from the cast and stages of the world’s greatest Irish dance shows, the Raglan Road Irish Dancers perform throughout the Mighty Festival. You can even learn some traditional Irish dance steps – no experience necessary!