St. Patrick’s Day Guide – Orlando 2017
That magical time of year where no matter your true origins we are all Irish. St. Patrick’s Day in Orlando is not to be taken lightly.This year the planets have aligned and this joyous holiday falls on Friday… as if it was a higher power’s way of saying ,”You deserve another Guinness. You have all weekend to shake this off”.
Here is our list of TOP ST. PATRICK’S DAY EVENTS IN ORLANDO for 2017!
WALL ST PLAZA | ST PATRICK’S DAY BLOCK PARTY
Downtown Orlando takes its St. Patrick’s Day VERY SERIOUSLY, and nowhere does it bigger and better in the area than Wall St. Plaza. The festivities kick off at 4pm. Expect a few thousand people drinking Guinness & dancing a gig to the sounds of Live Bands & Bag Pipes.
- Get there early! Cover varies from $0-10. A penny saved is a penny spent on green beer.
- Drink Specials, Bag Pipes, Live Bands
RAGLAN ROAD | MIGHTY FESTIVAL
(Disney Springs) Want to immerse yourself in the most authentic Irish experience for St. Patrick’s Day in Orlando? Raglan Road is located in the newly re-branded area of Disney Springs ( previously Downtown Disney) and has hosted this monumentous event for years and it draws a huge crowd.
- Runs Thursday – Sunday; $10 Cover Friday Only
- Drink Specials, Bag Pipes, Live Bands, Most “authentic” celebration in town
PADDYWAGON IRISH PUB | ST.PATRICK’S DAY PARTY!
(Sand Lake/ Dr. Phillips) Raise a glass and shout “SLAINTE!” this St. Patrick’s Day at Paddywagon Irish Bar (located in Sand Lake/ Dr. Phillips) where Irish drinking habits and American Friday Nights will meet. Their slogan is “There are no strangers, just friends you haven’t met yet”.
- Buy Ticket Online and get a FREE BEER
- Low key Irish but guaranteed great time.
LIZZY MCCORMICK’S | ST.PATRICK’S DAY PARTY & BEER GARDEN!
- Downtown Orlando
- Happy Hour specials until 8pm | “Beer garden” Out back
DEVANEY’S SPORTS BAR | ST.PATRICK’S DAY BLOCK PARTY
- Semoran & University (Full Sail)
- No Cover, Live Bands, Specials
LIAM FITZPATRICK’S | ST.PATRICK’S DAY BLOCK PARTY
- (Lake Mary)
- No Cover, Live Bands, Food & Drink Specials, Lots of Entertainment