Spring Sangria and Art Show at Wine Down Wednesday
The weather has been incredible and it’s that magical time of year where we put together our Spring Sangria & Art Show at Wine Down Wednesday (4/26 5pm-9pm). Ember hosts our weekly hump day pick me up. Bottomless premium wines, freshly made sangria, one craft beer (rotates weekly), champagne, and an appetizer + flatbread buffet. It’s a ridiculous deal. Especially when you RSVP for the $10 ENTRY on EventBrite.
FOUR TYPES OF SEASONAL SANGRIA… THAT IS A SH#T TON OF SANGRIA
WHY SHOULD YOU WINE DOWN WITH US ON 4/26?
- We always have a white and red Sangria, this week we are feature FOUR more
- Food, drinks, entertainment, and vendors for only $10 (with RSVP – Click here)
- Live Body Painting
- Local Art & Craft vendors
- Music by local DJ – Flent
- Seating and standing room
WHAT – Spring Sangria and Art Show
WHERE – Ember Orlando (42 W. Central Blvd – Wine Down Wednesday)
HOW MUCH – $10 – $20 (RSVP for $10 entry – Click here)
MORE INFO – Click here